Well Canada you did it again. By it I mean elected a minority Conservative government. I am not surprised at all, in fact it is the most accurately that I have ever predicted an election. I was really trying to keep this blog clean of my political rhetoric (so it can't be used against me in my political career). But I was really close - Tessa can verify that I came up with these numbers almost 2 weeks ago (oct. 2).
My prediction Actual
Cons 145 143
Libs 76 76
Bloc 43 50
NDP 41 37
Ind 2 2
Green 1 0
I definitely under estimated Gilles, I thought that this election would be the begining of the end of the Bloc. I acctually was pretty sure that Elizibeth may was going to loose, but I hoped that some positive vibes might help her out, and I really don't like Peter Mackay.
Now I am going to publish this prediction way before the fact - next election 1 year from January.
Curt B's journal of doings
Categories
- BC (4)
- beverages (1)
- bike (1)
- bull riding (1)
- Cambodia (2)
- camping (5)
- Canada (2)
- carbon (1)
- cave (1)
- china (1)
- culture (3)
- decisions (1)
- driving (2)
- dust (1)
- festival (1)
- Firsts (3)
- hiking (7)
- holiday (7)
- house (1)
- Japan (33)
- Japanese products (2)
- JET (1)
- Kyoto (1)
- map (1)
- money (1)
- mosquito (1)
- moustache (1)
- music (1)
- National Park (3)
- Nelson (1)
- Pemberton festival (2)
- pics (11)
- pics. Cambodia (1)
- pirate (1)
- placement (1)
- prairie (3)
- push mower (1)
- rice (3)
- saijo (2)
- sake (2)
- sleep (1)
- snow (2)
- snowboarding (3)
- storm (1)
- Sumo (2)
- teaching (1)
- temple (1)
- the blog (3)
- time (1)
- toilets (1)
- train (2)
- TV (1)
- umbrellas (1)
- update (2)
- vancouver (2)
- video (2)
- volcano (1)
- wig (1)
- wildlife (2)
- youth (1)
Blog Archive
6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment