I didn’t forget that I had a blog, I think I just chose not to remember for the last couple months of however long it has been. I have not been feeling particularly inspired over that time period I guess. I am sure I could have easily come up with at least one moderately interesting anecdote a week about my Japanese experience to put on here – but I didn’t. The end of my time in Japan is starting to seem like it is in the near future, rather than a long time away. I find time frames to be a very untangible (I realize that untangible, is not a real word – but intangible does not quite describe my feeling, so I made up a word close to it) but two and a half months seems to have achieved a certain level of tangibleness in my brain. Realizing that my time in Japan will “soon” be ending, I find myself coming up with a list of things that I still want to do while I am here, and things that I wish that I would have done more of. I wish I would have written on my blog more, so that I would be able to better remember the ups and downs, and experiences of the last year a little better. I wish that I would have studied Japanese harder. I wish I would have…. I am not big on regrets, so I am going to spin all of these wishes like this – If I would have done those things my experience would have been different, as it stands I have had a great 9.5 months, if I would have done things differently it might not have turned out the same… good thing I didn’t write on this blog more.
0 comments:
Post a Comment