Any thoughts on the format, layout of the blog so far. I am trying to make something pretty minimal, simple and easy on the eyes. I picked the current template, because it met those criteria and it was the only one that I could find that had Japan in the name (it is called Japanese Fleur). I am open to any suggestions for how I could improve/change it, this blog is going to intentionally have far less readers than my last one so let me know if you don't like anything.
You may notice the big red feed button on the top left, I am pretty new to the world of RSS feeds but from what I can see they are the way forward. For anyone not familiar with feeds, watch this quick little video and it will make more sense.
The video doesn't mention this but you don't acctually need a reader to subscribe to feeds, you can use a feed on your web browser, it just makes a bookmark button that updates.
Curt B's journal of doings
Categories
- BC (4)
- beverages (1)
- bike (1)
- bull riding (1)
- Cambodia (2)
- camping (5)
- Canada (2)
- carbon (1)
- cave (1)
- china (1)
- culture (3)
- decisions (1)
- driving (2)
- dust (1)
- festival (1)
- Firsts (3)
- hiking (7)
- holiday (7)
- house (1)
- Japan (33)
- Japanese products (2)
- JET (1)
- Kyoto (1)
- map (1)
- money (1)
- mosquito (1)
- moustache (1)
- music (1)
- National Park (3)
- Nelson (1)
- Pemberton festival (2)
- pics (11)
- pics. Cambodia (1)
- pirate (1)
- placement (1)
- prairie (3)
- push mower (1)
- rice (3)
- saijo (2)
- sake (2)
- sleep (1)
- snow (2)
- snowboarding (3)
- storm (1)
- Sumo (2)
- teaching (1)
- temple (1)
- the blog (3)
- time (1)
- toilets (1)
- train (2)
- TV (1)
- umbrellas (1)
- update (2)
- vancouver (2)
- video (2)
- volcano (1)
- wig (1)
- wildlife (2)
- youth (1)
2:25 AM
Labels: the blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment