I have decided that I like blogging... kinda, I like certain aspects of it at least. Any of you that visited my other blog Curt Deconstructed/Commercialism Deconstructed, probably noticed that I am not a very good blogger, do to my inconstant posts, lack of focus, bad grammar and a plethora of other things including lack of interesting posts. I have decided to start from scratch with a blog that at least has focus,and is about the most interesting thing I know of... ME. What you are a now reading is a blog that documents where I am, and what I am doing. This is mostly going to be a journal of sorts for myself, but I am going to write it as if others are reading, which I am sure my mom will, right mom? (leave a comment that says right, so I feel loved). It will probably be a few weeks or months before I have this looking and working the way I want so bare with the constant changes that are likely to occur.
Curt B's journal of doings
Categories
- BC (4)
- beverages (1)
- bike (1)
- bull riding (1)
- Cambodia (2)
- camping (5)
- Canada (2)
- carbon (1)
- cave (1)
- china (1)
- culture (3)
- decisions (1)
- driving (2)
- dust (1)
- festival (1)
- Firsts (3)
- hiking (7)
- holiday (7)
- house (1)
- Japan (33)
- Japanese products (2)
- JET (1)
- Kyoto (1)
- map (1)
- money (1)
- mosquito (1)
- moustache (1)
- music (1)
- National Park (3)
- Nelson (1)
- Pemberton festival (2)
- pics (11)
- pics. Cambodia (1)
- pirate (1)
- placement (1)
- prairie (3)
- push mower (1)
- rice (3)
- saijo (2)
- sake (2)
- sleep (1)
- snow (2)
- snowboarding (3)
- storm (1)
- Sumo (2)
- teaching (1)
- temple (1)
- the blog (3)
- time (1)
- toilets (1)
- train (2)
- TV (1)
- umbrellas (1)
- update (2)
- vancouver (2)
- video (2)
- volcano (1)
- wig (1)
- wildlife (2)
- youth (1)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yes I will read your blog because I love you. "ME" is what you do best.
XOXOXO
Mom
Post a Comment