It has been 8 months in the making, but I have finally arrived in Japan. It has been a day and a half since I got off the plane, and my body has definitely not adjusted yet, combination of jet lag, "drinking party," new food has me a little off. From the little I have seen of Tokyo it is a crazy place. I have to go down for breakfast an another full day of presentations in the hotel, but I have arrived, and I will try to get some photos and stories up pretty soon.
Curt B's journal of doings
Categories
- BC (4)
- beverages (1)
- bike (1)
- bull riding (1)
- Cambodia (2)
- camping (5)
- Canada (2)
- carbon (1)
- cave (1)
- china (1)
- culture (3)
- decisions (1)
- driving (2)
- dust (1)
- festival (1)
- Firsts (3)
- hiking (7)
- holiday (7)
- house (1)
- Japan (33)
- Japanese products (2)
- JET (1)
- Kyoto (1)
- map (1)
- money (1)
- mosquito (1)
- moustache (1)
- music (1)
- National Park (3)
- Nelson (1)
- Pemberton festival (2)
- pics (11)
- pics. Cambodia (1)
- pirate (1)
- placement (1)
- prairie (3)
- push mower (1)
- rice (3)
- saijo (2)
- sake (2)
- sleep (1)
- snow (2)
- snowboarding (3)
- storm (1)
- Sumo (2)
- teaching (1)
- temple (1)
- the blog (3)
- time (1)
- toilets (1)
- train (2)
- TV (1)
- umbrellas (1)
- update (2)
- vancouver (2)
- video (2)
- volcano (1)
- wig (1)
- wildlife (2)
- youth (1)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment