3:22 AM

The Road to Japan

It has been almost two months since we have left our beautiful little home in Nelson. I was curious the other day how much ground we covered in that time. The odometer in the Corrolla has been reset a bunch of times, so I asked google, because apparently google has the answers to all of life's questions. This time it certainly did, Tessa and I have put on about 6700 km on the highways of Western Canada in the last couple months. So all the driving we didn't do while we were living in Nelson we more than made up for this summer. So if someone has some carbon offset credits kicking around, we would love to put our concieces at ease, even though we have not reduced our carbon output at all.

This is roughly what our route around the west looks like. With the exception of a few of the letters in southern Sask all the letters are all places that we spent at least one night.

So the best route to Japan from Nelson BC looks something like this:



View Larger Map

0 comments: